Monday, November 21

Menu Monday

I had high hopes of posting this every week.  What a joke!  Haha!  But better late than never, so this is what we'll be having this week.  Many are recipes I haven't had a chance to post here, but I'll try to take photos so I can post them next week for you.  Since Sweet Hubby comes home for lunch everyday, I have to plan for both lunch and dinner.  I also have a goal of seriously limiting the number of times we eat out each week, so I'm really working hard to plan menus!


Monday
Lunch: Marinara with Meatballs over Spaghetti Noodles
Dinner:  Spicy Pepper Penne, Salad, Garlic Bread

Tuesday
Lunch: Sandwiches
Dinner: Baked Potatoes, Salad, Leftover Garlic Bread

Wednesday
Lunch:  Prepping for Thanksgiving dinner, so we'll probably eat out
Dinner: Meatball Stew, Cornbread

Thursday
Thanksgiving!  We'll eat around noon, then again in the evening.  :)  This year, Mom and I are splitting the meal preparation between the two of us.  I'm taking:
Mashed Potatoes
Pioneer Woman's Rosemary Rolls (but made with homemade rolls)
Tabouli
Broccoli & Cheese
Glazed Carrots

Friday
Lunch: Leftovers (from throughout the week)
Dinner: King Ranch Casserole (made with Leftover Thanksgiving turkey)

Saturday
Lunch:  Hurry Up Ham 'n' Noodles (a Taste of Home recipe...yum!!), Glazed carrots, salad
Dinner: Leftovers from the week (there will be plenty for just the three of us!)

We'll definitely be eating well all week!  Hopefully at my next OB appointment, I won't have gained too much weight!  :)

Photobucket

No comments: