Friday, September 30

Autumn Pantry Wreath

My $4 spring wreath  has been hanging on our pantry door since April.  I knew I wanted something different going into October and November, but there were so many options...how to decide?  I headed to Hobby Lobby for inspiration and came home with a chipboard C (for our last name) and a fall floral pick. 

Using the old wreath form (still wrapped in creamy burlap) and fabric from my stash, I whipped up a super simple wreath that should last through Thanksgiving!  I apologize for the photo quality, but the fabric I used has a chocolate brown background and floral print in oranges, yellows and corals...perfect for Autumn!  I attached the floral pick and inserted a few cinnamon sticks for good measure.  I love how simple it is and that it adds a pop of fall freshness to an otherwise boring door.

I'm so excited to finally have something to once again link up to the Weekend Show Off Party over at Ladybird Ln!  If you're looking for more inspiration, go check it out!

 

 Photobucket

1 comment:

Lolly Jane said...

this is so cute. monogram anything is just FUN (: