Monday, May 30

Whew! What a weekend!

This was a very busy weekend for our little family!  We had a wedding, family visits, a "beast feast" and a Memorial Day gathering all in the span of 3 days!  We even found time today to take Miss A and her friend Little Man E to the free splash pad here in our town.  He was a fan, she was not.  But they both enjoyed the kiddy pool back at our house!

It was quite an adventure and now I'm looking forward to this week...this marks the beginning of June and the "official" start to my summer.  I gave myself until the end of May to rest up from the school year, but told myself that starting in June I'd pick up some projects and get busy again!

My list this week includes making some scrumptious meals for my family, including these:

Tuna Noodle Casserole
Sweet 'n' Sour Pork
Chicken Gyros
Slowcooker Beef 'n' Broccoli

I'm planning to share the Chicken Gyros recipe later in the week...it is delish and super easy!  A perfect summer (or anytime) meal!  The pork is a new recipe and I'll let you know how it turns out when I post my review of a new cookbook I got.

My work plan for this week includes starting on the play kitchen for Miss A. My inspiration for this project is coming from several places...check out these too-cute kitchens! I have a short little bookshelf/bedside table I'm planning to use and I've been collecting ideas for which elements to include.  Miss A has really started to play more, including pretending to eat and serve us food, so I think she'll enjoy playing with a kitchen!

Johnny in a Dress


So tell me, what are your plans for the week?

Photobucket

No comments: