Monday, March 17

Spring Wreath 2014

I love making wreaths! I have them all over my home. So, when my Mom suggested we make spring wreaths together, I jumped at the chance! We found several on Pinterest we liked and I found this tutorial to use. We added more ribbon, flowers and a painted and distressed monogram to ours.


This was a really easy project, though it did take some time to put together. It was pretty inexpensive too!

Each wreath:
Wreath form $2.99 (used 40% off coupon so it was $1.80)
Letter C $2.49
Burlap ribbon-2 rolls @ 5.99 each (bought at half off, so it was $3 each)
Blue ribbon- 1 roll @ 5.99 (half off so $3; enough for both wreaths)
Pink chevron ribbon-1 roll @ 6.99 (half off so $3.50; enough for both wreaths)
Florist wire- 1 paddle @ 2.99 (enough for both wreaths)
Flowers from my stash- $0
Paint from my stash- $0

Total per wreath: $15

Are you decorating for spring or Easter? I'm finally getting into the mood since we've had a string of warm days! More to come this week, as I'm working on projects for our front porch!

No comments: