Tuesday, December 3

Mixed Media Canvas

Hi, Friends!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and spent plenty of time resting and enjoying your families. We had a lovely holiday. The days at home with our little family were just what this Mama needed!

I wanted to pop in and share a few pics of my newest completed mixed media canvas. For this project I used: vintage sheet music, scrapbook paper, acrylic paint, pigment ink and stamps, Prismacolor brush tip pens, Sharpie marker, buttons and thread. The canvas measures 20x24 (I think?? I forgot to measure before I sent it off to its new home.) I love *almost* everything about it. I learned a lot and there are a few things I wish I had done differently or left off, but overall, I'm happy with it. I was heavily inspired by this composition, but chose to use my own techniques.



No comments: