Wednesday, September 4

Stuff My Kids Say: Birthday Cake Edition



I know I said I was going to quit blogging. :) But keeping track of stuff my kids say is getting harder and I'd like one spot to keep it, someplace I can easily access all these memories. So, if you  are bored by family life, I apologize. (Well, not really...this is my life and I love it. No apologies.) I might post some recipes and stuff too, but there definitely won't be a set blogging schedule and I'm telling myself that I won't feel guilty if I don't get a post up. I'm a wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, student....blogger isn't really in my top 5. ;)

Miss A is now 3-1/2 years old (whaaaa????) She told me this morning that she wants a fairy cake for her birthday and this what we need:

11 eggs (And don't splash them on the floor like at Gammy's house and PopPop had to clean it up all by his self.)
1 cup of salad
1 cup of carrots (but one carrot is for the sun so it can grow because my carrots are not growing.)
1 cup yummy, so delicious sugar
Green stuff to make the Tinkerbell
Brown chocolate to make the bottom of the tree (sings, "I'm brown like a tree, brown like a tree, brown like a tree!")
Green lemonade to make the leaves for the top of the tree

So you get all those greedy-ants for my birthday cake.

I LOVE being a Mom! :)

xo, April

No comments: