Thursday, March 29

Blog Announcement

I've been trying to figure out how to write this post for about 3 months now and I'd truly rather not.  But I didn't think it was fair to leave you hanging. I've decided to stop blogging.  I don't think this is a huge surprise since I've been MIA around here for awhile.  I've really been trying to prioritize the most important people and responsibilities in my life and Natural Nester didn't even make the Top 10, so I think it's time to say good-bye. 

I have plans to blog again (and am currently researching a different blogging platform, as well as blog designers), but it definitely won't be until the fall, maybe even later.  And the new blog will have more focused content on an area close to my heart. But until I'm ready to launch the new site, I'm taking the time to enjoy my family, my friends and this beautiful thing called life!

I want to thank those who have faithfully read and commented.  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate every one of you who click over to see what projects, recipes and nonsense I've talked about.  You make the blog world a very friendly place! 

God bless every single one of you!

xo, April

No comments: