If you missed it, yesterday I posted a review of the new ebook by Kim Wilson, Good and Easy Eats. You can read my in-depth thoughts on the book by clicking that link, but I will tell you now that I think the book is fantastic! You don't have to be vegan, vegetarian or have dietary restrictions to benefit from the recipes and tips she offers.
So, who wants to win a FREE copy of the ebook? You have FIVE chances to win! And if you don't win, you can purchase the ebook starting tomorrow (Dec. 10) for only $4.99 at Good and Easy Eats. (Look for my affiliate link in the sidebar to the right beginning late Friday night.)
6 Ways to Enter:
- One entry: Leave a comment telling me why you want to win a copy. Are you vegan or vegetarian? Do you need recipes that are gluten, egg, dairy, soy, yeast and wheat-free? Are you interested in incorporating more whole foods into your standard diet, but aren't sure how to start?
- One entry: Sign up to receive Kim's FREE newsletter by clicking here. Come back and leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
- One entry: "Like" Good and Easy Eats on Facebook and leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
- Two Possible Entries: Post the link to this Giveaway Post on Facebook and/or Twitter so we can spread the word. Leave a separate comment for each post you do.
- One entry: Blog about the giveaway and leave a comment with the permalink to your post.
If you are having trouble leaving comments (a common problem for Blogger...so sorry!) try hitting the Preview button. You'll have to wait for the Preview to load, then hit Post.
A winner will be randomly selected from the comments on Friday, December 9 at 9pm CST. Best wishes!