Tuesday, October 11

Fruit of the Spirit Collage


Doesn't scream modernity, does it?  ;)

Lately I've been meditating on the fruits of the Spirit from Galatians 5:22-23 (Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control) and wanted to create something to hang in my kitchen to remind me of them. After all, who doesn't need an occasional a constant reminder of the attributes a Christian has when they walk heart-in-heart with Holy Spirit?


Ah, much better!

Enter an old picture frame from my Mom, some 50% off scrapbook paper and a clearance can of spray paint. I looked on Pinterest for ideas and found two that struck my fancy. (You can see them here and here.) The end result?  I LOVE it!  It's my favorite colors, of course, but also a perfect reminder for me as I walk through the kitchen several times a day.


I'll be linking this project up to a few fun parties!


Photobucket

No comments: