Sunday, October 23

Busy week!

Oh my. Sweet Hubby and I just sat down and put pen to paper to plan out this next week and I'm tired just thinking about it!  We are having carpet installed in all three bedrooms, our hallway and our living room on Friday...which means every room must be EMPTY before the installers arrive!  (And you can be sure there will be before and after pics!) 

Couple that with trying to make my costume for the 2nd Annual costume party and regular life stuff (oh you know...like being pregnant!) and this is bound to be a crazy week!  But, even in the midst of what is sure to be at least a somewhat chaotic week, I take comfort in knowing this:

What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.

Matthew 10:29-31


I find great comfort in knowing that regardless of what my circumstances are (even these self-inflicted ones!) I am valuable to my Father and He's walking me through each moment of each day.  Whatever your week holds, know that you are valuable to Him too!


Photobucket

No comments: