Wednesday, May 25

I just can't. Help. Myself.

Before I finally walked down the aisle to marry my Sweet Hubby, I think I must have planned 15 different weddings.  Every time the season would change, I would think, "Oh, but a spring wedding would be just gorgeous!"  "I just love Autumn...wouldn't orange roses be gorgeous?"  "Just think what a Christmas wedding would be like!"  Eventually Sweet Hubby told me to pick a date and we were getting married then and no more changes!!  I had the same problem then that I have now with choosing a blog design...TOO MANY OPTIONS!  And when I found Shabby Blogs and all the awesomeness that they offer for FREE....ohmuhgoodness.  Kid in a Candy Store.   Or really, me in Hobby Lobby with unlimited giftcard.

However...I think I can safely say that this is the design I'm sticking with!  I still have some tweaking to do (need to get into the html program and do some editing to center my buttons, etc.) but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute little birdies at the top!  And I've been wanting to find a more permanent design because I intend to do a lot more blog marketing and need something for people to remember.  This design is a perfect fit for me and my personality!

I'm also excited to announce that I've begun work on an etsy shop!!!  I'll be furiously creating and photographing products, if the weather cooperates so look for that update (and a button in my sidebar) in the coming weeks. 

In the meantime, I hope your summer days are full of love, sprinkled with long naps, sitting in the sunshine and cuddling with your special people!

PS:  I'm ridiculously proud of myself that I was able to create blog buttons that work AND a matching siggy pulled from the header.  Seriously.  It's ridiculous how proud of myself I'm feeling this morning.  : )

No comments: