Thursday, April 21

Don't know what to say...

I feel like the last 2 months I've just been making apologies every time I post..."Sorry I have posted in awhile!" But it's time to come clean.  This semester is kicking. my. butt.  I'm really not sure why because I'm only carrying 9 hours, my childcare situation is an absolute dream, the classes I'm taking aren't really that difficult, but for whatever reason, it just seems to be so much harder.  Maybe it's just because Miss A is a toddler now?

Anyway, the good news is that I thought my last final was May 12, but it's actually May 5!!  I'm pretty sure the clouds parted and I heard angels singing when I realized my mistake.  That makes me so happy, I can't even express it.  I'm so close to summer break I can taste it!  But since my semester was kind of back-loaded, there are still some major things happening in the next week (not counting those pesky finals.)  So I'm asking for your grace until then.  I'm still going to try to post a time or two, and I'll be checking in on the Craft Supply Swap Party but I've got to take some pressure off of myself and focus on classes the next two weeks.

Thank you for understanding and your patience through all my mess and madness!

Photobucket

No comments: