Monday, January 17

Bits of Randomness

Oh dear, you are in trouble.  See that title?  Well, it's also a new label.  This will not end well.  If you prefer posts with recipes, crafts or just photos (basically, posts that don't involve me babbling on and on.  And on.) then you won't like this label.  If you see it, consider it a red flag and scroll on by.  Because it's about to get messy up in here.

For today, here's my Bits of Randomness:
  1. Our office is still pink. It makes my head want to explode.
  2. My bedroom is blue.  It's starting to drive me crazy, too.  Yes I just painted my bedroom.
  3. I see paint brushes in my near future.
  4. My phone is possessed with an unholy spirit that will not let me have a conversation.  I have plans to sacrifice it.
  5. I am obsessed with this now that I've sworn to give it up.  Lord, help me!
  6. I've been made the "boss of Facebook fun" for our church's social media team.  And now I can't think of a darn thing to say on there.  Don't tell Jen. 
  7. Yesterday I was told that I look "super skinny" and that I looked beautiful.  You know how the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day?  Well, my head did that.
  8. I've been staying up way too late and sleeping in too late.  This needs to stop. 
  9. I'm going to bed now.  (See #8.)
  10. When you start listing things, are you compelled to reach an even number?  'Cause it seemed just wrong to stop on #9.
Photobucket

No comments: