Monday, November 8

20 Days of Gratitude: Day 3

Photobucket

From November 6 until Thanksgiving, I'll be posting everyday, talking about someone or something I'm grateful for. I invite you to participate along with me. If you have a blog and will be participating, send me the link and I'll link back here. If you don't have a blog and there is a blessing you want to talk about, email me and I'll post it along with my daily blessing. I can even post it anonymously, if you'd prefer. There's something very powerful about focusing on what's right in our lives, and I intend to live this way, walking on the path of gratitude.

Day Three:
Today (and everyday) I am grateful for Sweet Hubby.  Don't think that because I wrote about my parents and Miss A first that I am more grateful for them...really, it's more an issue of intimidation.  How do I do justice to a man like this in just a few short paragraphs?  I've decided it's impossible.  So, I'll just share from my heart and hope that he sees how much I love him, how much I appreciate him, in this.

PhotobucketWho is he?  He is kind.  He is compassionate.  He is funny. He is the heart and soul of our family, the glue that holds us together.  He is the get-up-with-baby-at-3am-and-never-complain-guy, the world's-best-daddy.  He was ever-patient in the face of raging pregnancy hormones and postpartum depression.  Sometimes he's the compass, sometimes he's the rudder, sometimes he's the anchor.  But always, he's there: loving, supporting, caring, serving.  I have never seen another person who serves like Sweet Hubby, who gets in there and does what's needed, without needing a thanks or a pat on the back.  I am beyond blessed to not only call him my husband, but to call him my friend, the love of my life.  I love you Sweet Hubby and I am so grateful for you. 



Photobucket

No comments: