Tuesday, May 13

Easy Recycled Bottle Gift

Do you have someone in your life that:
  • Needs a dose of encouragement?
  • You'd like to show your appreciation for all their hard work, commitment or creativity?
  • You want to remind them that you love them?
  • Has a special accomplishment you want to acknowledge?
  • You want to give a gift, just because?
I whipped up this little gift as part of a Mother's Day Gift to my Grandmother, but you could give it for any reason or even just to pretty up your window sill! I started with this bottle, pulled from the recycling. It had been run through the dishwasher and was sparkly clean, except for the label that would. Not. Come. Off.

No problem! I pulled some supplies off my craft shelves and within a few minutes, had a lovely little vase. I wrapped the vase in fabric, then added a length of ribbon and a few buttons, all with hot glue. I clipped a hydrangea stem from our garden and the Recycled Bottle Gift was complete!


What are your go-to gift ideas for the special people in your life?


No comments: