Tuesday, January 10

Easy Kid's Art Display

Miss A is budding artist.  For awhile I would just tape her favorite creations to her door, but that's none too attractive, so we needed a new solution.  I mentioned my idea to Sweet Hubby and while I picked up some supplies for a different project at Lowe's, he headed to the wood section and came back with two pieces of thin wood.  They were just over $2 each and the perfect size and length for an odd wall in her room.  A few coats of chalkboard paint, some clothes pins and we were in business!

And, if you're curious about those faces, those pages are from the Melissa & Doug Make-A-Face Sticker Pad.  This was one of Miss A's favorite Christmas gifts from our dear friends and she asks nearly every day to do a sticker face.  :)  The package says it's for 3 years and up, but she loves it anyway...it provides just enough challenge to keep it interesting!

Linking up this super easy project to these fun parties!


Photobucket

2 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

My 2 year old would love that Melissa and Doug set, she got another of their craft projects for Christmas and loved it! I love the art display, I need to do one for my girl :)

Lindsi B said...

Found you on Skip to my Lou. Such a fantastic post! Would you please share this with our readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/01/fun-stuff-fridays-6.html