Wednesday, April 13

My Sincerest Apologies...

...for not posting the office redo for you!  This week has been kind of weird because 2 of my 3 classes were cancelled.  So you'd think I would have had plenty of time to get the office where I want it and do a post, but Miss A decided that time was much better spent if she were in my lap.  :)  I think she was definitely onto something because it's been nice to just sit and read books and snuggle with her.

We're having a yard sale this weekend (if you're a local, email me and get directions!)  Remember I told you I'm on a decluttering binge?  This sale will help so much!   And what doesn't sale is going to the Habitat for Humanity thrift store, not back into my house!  That said, I had to give myself extra time to get the office done because most of my work in there was spent sorting for the sale, not decorating.

On another note, I've been working on a different project (I may have Project ADD).  I really wanted to show it to you, but alas, I ran out of spray paint. I'm going to pick up a can another can and finish it up tomorrow to show you.  I hope to have that post up by 6pm tomorrow evening.  In the meantime, here's a sneak peak at what I'm working on.  What is that?  Ugly faux-alligator skin something-or-other?  Yep, sure is!  Wait till you see the transformation!

And if you're a crafter (specifically a paper crafter), you'll want to come back tomorrow because I also have a neat announcement (at least I hope you'll think it's neat!) 

Blessings to you!  I hope your day is as beautiful as mine has been!

Photobucket

No comments: