Monday, February 28

Pillowcase Shirt

















Last week I saw these easy instructions for making a pillowcase dress and knew I had to try it out for Miss A.  I shortened it up to make it a shirt. (Miss A wouldn't slow down for a photo op...sorry!) I love the way it came out...perfect for spring! And it was so easy, that I have plans to make a couple more shirts like this one, using up some of my fabric stash.    I may get this sewing thing down yet! 

For more crafty inspiration, check out these linky parties! 
Today's Creative BlogThe Girl Creative

 


Photobucket

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Adorable!! I love how this came out! I am visiting from Sew Chatty AND I am a new follower!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

April@ Natural Nester said...

Thanks Michelle!! I'm so glad you stopped by!

The Farrier's Daughter said...

April, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! You wear those boots with pride, because a cowgirl at heart is the best kind of cowgirl! :-)

Great blog! Love, love, love the felt fort. I bet your cutie is in heaven in that thing!
-Lindsey

April@ Natural Nester said...

Thanks for stopping by Lindsey! You're right...Miss A loves that playhouse! :)