Friday, January 21

Oh. My.

Miss A is a good baby.  We've had some struggles with feeding issues, slow weight gain and some other (VERY minor) health issues, but overall, she's been such a delight.  So, how does a Momma cope when her precious little angel suddenly begins throwing tantrums, slapping her cup away, kicking you when you pick her up for naptime, screaming uncontrollably, etc.? 

All day long I have been afflicted,
and every morning brings new punishments.
Psalm 73:14

Okay, that might be a little over-dramatic.  :)  I don't know what the plan is or how to deal with this.  But here's what I do know.  God made her.  He fashioned her together and gave her the personality she has.  And I don't want to squash it, to get in the way of what he's doing in her (and ME!) 

So help me Lord.  Give me wisdom and strength and patience. I'm going to need it.


Photobucket

No comments: