Saturday, January 1

About Natural Nester

Hi and welcome to Natural Nester! I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit. My name is April and this little blog is my playground, the place I love to post about projects, crafts, recipes and family happenings! I am 29 years old and I've been married to Sweet Hubby for 9 years! (It doesn't seem like that long...being married to him is a dream!) We have a 1-year old daughter, Miss A who is a delight and a miniature tornado. : ) Really, from the moment I could feel her moving when I was pregnant, she has Never. Stopped. Moving. She certainly keeps us on our toes and praying for wisdom!

Maybe the most important thing you need to know about me is that I love Jesus. More than anything I want my life to be completely surrendered to Him in all I say and do. So, occasionally I'll post what I call Papa Talk...short (or not!) blog posts about what He's talking to me about, how He's dealing with my heart, where He's leading our family. I hope you'll read with an open heart and feel His immense love for you. And if you ever want to talk about Jesus or have questions about my faith, I hope you won't hesitate to email and ask.  I may not have the answers, but I can give you love and encouragement!

I love reading your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each and every one of them! If you want a more personalized response or have questions that I don't address on the blog, feel free to email me at naturalnester {at} gmail {dot} com.

Blessings to you!

To see where Natural Nester has been mentioned or featured, check out the links!
Sweet Peas and Bumblebees
Ladybird Ln. (Kite Wreath)
Ladybird Ln. (Toddler Room Wall Art)

Photobucket

No comments: