Friday, December 31

He is everywhere, in everything

For in Him we live and move and have our being.
Acts 17:28


PhotobucketI'm guilty.  Guilty of thinking that God was at the altar or in the chapel or the prayer room.  But as Ann said, "All the days held God."  If I stop to think of that, I am in awe.  My breath catches in my throat and I swallow hard, the weight of it bearing down on my soul.  All the days.  Not just the holy days.  Not just the days I "feel" Him.  All the days.  All the days held God.

And not just the days, but all the moments.  It seems I've missed a hundred moments, a thousand opportunities to see.  To hear.  To love.  To live.  But the promise is this:  if I seek, I will find.  If I look, I will see.  If I listen, I will hear.  If I breathe, I will smell the aroma of His sweetness. 

Papa God, help me see You.


Photobucket

No comments: