Sunday, December 12

Whirlwind Weekend

PhotobucketThis was a fantastic weekend!  It was a whirlwind of activity, but oh the fun we had!  It was a weekend filled to the brim with time with my very favorite people in the world.  Friday night was Sweet Hubby's office Christmas party, so that meant date night with him. (Okay, NOT date night, but we did have dinner together, without Miss A present, so that counts, right?)  Saturday was Family Baking Day.  This is an annual tradition for the ladies in our family (aunts and cousins) and one that I don't think I could live without now.  I lovelovelove it!  I'll be doing a post just on that later in the week, including some new recipes we tried.  And this evening was our church Christmas party.  We played Dirty Santa...let me just say, Oh my!  The gifts were hilarious (frozen fish, anyone?  Anyone?) and the laughs were abundant. 

PhotobucketIt was a weekend of memory making and I loved every second.  Today before naptime, Sweet Hubby snapped a few pics (ok, 22!!) of Miss A and I.  Most didn't turn out...one of us usually had our eyes closed!  But we did get a few that were cute.  So, these are for you Gammy and Mimi!!  We love you!




Photobucket
I thought this one was hilarious!  :)


Photobucket

No comments: