There is a lot I want to see changed in my life over the course of the next year. Here are just a few items from my list:
- Drink more water.
- Eliminate use of harsh chemicals from our home (including cleaning supplies and personal care products.) Use only natural alternatives.
- Plan and execute menu plans. (AKA Stop eating out!!)
- Be intentional about spending quality time with the people I love.
- Give more. Give more of my time, money, attention, love, care, intentionality to the people around me.
- Simplify. De-clutter our house and get rid of any item I'm keeping out of guilt or fear. If it doesn't have sentimental or actual value, find a better home for it.
I can't say I'm sad to close the book on 2010. Although it brought one of the greatest treasures in my life (Miss A!) it has also been a long road of illness and stress. I'm ready to head into 2011 with a song in my heart, a plan in my pocket and a smile on my face.
What are your goals for 2011?