Sunday, November 21

20 Days of Gratitude: Day 16

Photobucket

From November 6 until Thanksgiving, I'll be posting everyday, talking about someone or something I'm grateful for. I invite you to participate along with me. If you have a blog and will be participating, send me the link and I'll link back here. If you don't have a blog and there is a blessing you want to talk about, email me and I'll post it along with my daily blessing. I can even post it anonymously, if you'd prefer. There's something very powerful about focusing on what's right in our lives, and I intend to live this way, walking on the path of gratitude.


Day Sixteen:

Today I'm grateful that our family gets to attend worship service.  We've missed the last two weeks (once for being sick and last week we were on nursery duty), but this week we'll get to go and worship with our brothers and sisters in the faith.  I love our faith family so much.  This is the type of church that we were looking for when we left our last one in Fall 2009 and I can't even express how grateful I am to the Lord for bringing us here.  I love you all!

Photobucket

No comments: