Monday, October 25

This week...

This is going to be a busy week.  It will involve a lot of this:
Photobucket
and some of this:
Photobucket

and a good-size portion of this:
Photobucket
and this:
Photobucket

But by the end of it, I should have at least one new recipe to share with you and photos of our first ever Halloween party!  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.  Good friends, loving family, a chili cook-off, costumes, roasting marshmallows over open flame...what's not to love?!?

Here's hoping you have a terrific week, filled with all the people and things you love!

P.S.  That first photo, the school books? That's not really something I love, but it will get me to the something I love, right?  At least that's what I tell myself...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.


Photobucket

No comments: