Friday, September 16

Autumnal Blessings


{via}

Happy Fall Day to you!  The weather here has been just gorgeous this week...did you know Autumn is my all-time favorite season?  It actually makes me giddy with excitement to think of cooler weather, sweaters, going to the pumpkin patch, baking, big pots of bubbling soup...oh, I feel a smile coming on all ready! 

Today I'm sharing some eye candy...the projects and recipes I've been seeing that have me completely inspired for this season!  If you have things to share, feel free to do so in the comments...I'd love to hear what you have planned for this Autumn!


Fall Display
{via}


Book Page Treat Bags
{via}


Candy Corn Colored Pretzels...cute gift idea for your little goblins!
{via}

Chocolate & Orange Layer Cake with Chocolate Ganache...click over to see the entire cake...it's breathtaking!
{via}


Cute outfit for fall...you would not believe how hard I've looked for maternity inspiration!  Suggestions?
{via}


Book Page Pumpkin
{via}

Well, I guess that's enough eye candy for now...but don't think I won't have more to share as the season goes on.  Hope you're enjoying cooler weather!

Photobucket

No comments: