Monday, August 22

First Day of School!!!

Well, I'm back...sort of. School starts today and just as a warning to any readers still lurking, my blogging schedule is going to be cut way back this semester. I'm planning to post 2 or 3 times per week. I just can't keep up with posting recipes and projects 5 days a week, my family and school. Thanks for understanding!

So for the next 4 months, I'll be buried in homework.  And housework.  And Baby preparations. But like every semester, I just keep reminding myself why I'm doing this...for the good of my family, for my own personal satisfaction, because I'm worth it.  I hope your school year goes well!

PS:  Here's a photo of my 12-week Baby Bump.  Everyone told me you show faster with your second baby and they were right!  I don't think I showed like this until 5 months with Miss A!  : )


Photobucket

No comments: