Wednesday, April 6

Surprises for Mommy and an Update

This is my life right now.  Sweet Hubby and I spent much of last weekend pulling everything out of our office, painting the walls and rearranging that room.   All the junk from the office was moved out to our playroom area while we work.  This created a few nooks and crannies between all the furniture, boxes and bags of stuff.  Nooks and crannies that Miss A thought made great hiding places!

Monday, in the midst of my normal cleaning duties, I was sweeping and mopping.  Miss A had emptied a box of floppy discs in the floor so I bent down to pick them up. (On a side note, why do we have floppy discs?  No one uses those anymore!)  Anyway, when I picked them up, they were wet.  If you guessed that Miss A crawled behind the boxes and peed on the floor, you would be correct.  Since I didn't see her, I can only assume it was her because I know it wasn't me and Sweet Hubby has never been known to drop pants in the kitchen.  : )  And that, my friends, is why we can't let her "air out" after bathtime anymore. 

On another note, I went to get her from her crib after naptime last week to find that she had removed her pants and her diaper.  I wish I could show you that pic, but I'm sure it's illegal or something.  Suffice to say, it was adorable.  And a little concerning.  : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW, the office is coming along great...I'm hoping to have a post up next Monday or Tuesday with the Before and After.  Do you remember the original paint colors, from when we moved in?  No?  Allow me to remind you.  Ack!!!  My eyes!!!  I have seriously wondered if the previous owners were at least slightly colorblind.  Because that is just ridiculous.

Let's just say we've significantly toned down the color in there, added a few really helpful elements for organizing and decluttered a lot!  We even ordered a really cute filing cabinet.  And yes, there are cute ones available!  (Somehow owning a filing cabinet makes me feel like such a grown up!  Haha!) 

It's been a lot of work and there's still a long way to go, but I can't wait to show it to you next week!

Photobucket

No comments: