Thursday, June 17

Changes, they are a-comin'...

I'm trying to figure out a blog design that I actually like, something I won't mind looking at over and over.  Turns out there is a very good reason that people pay others to design their blogs and webpages.  It's hard.  It's frustrating.  It's time consuming.    And I still don't have anything near what I want.  So, when I store up a little more patience, I'll see what else I can come up with.

Yesterday I had a medical test run.  I await today for a call from the doctor to confirm that everything is indeed okay and there are no problems.  So, while I wait, I will meditate on this scripture:

Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.
Philippians 4:6-7 MSG

And since I don't want to have a photo-less post, here's an obligatory cute shot:


Have a blessed day!

No comments: